We are open for EMERGENCIES ONLY. Call us to 407-669-7677
Kandor Dental has closed their doors at the recommendation of the American Dental Association in response to the spread of COVID-19. We have been canceling elective procedures and other appointments. Dental workers have been identified as one of the most at-risk professions just due to the close proximity to patients. “The procedures we do are working right in people’s faces, so we’re trying to limit those procedures as much as possible for the foreseeable future.”
Doctors at the practice recommend that patients only come in for EMERGENCY procedures. The ADA cited the list below as examples of DENTAL EMERGENCIES.
- Severe dental pain from pulpal inflammation.
- Pericoronitis or third-molar pain.
- Surgical postoperative osteitis or dry socket dressing changes.
- Abscess or localized bacterial infection resulting in localized pain and swelling.
- Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing soft tissue trauma.
- Dental trauma with avulsion/luxation.
- Dental treatment cementation if the temporary restoration is lost, broken or causing gingival irritation.
Our goal is still serving during the EMERGENCY and at the same time reduces the number of people coming into the clinic.