- Thanks to ClearCorrect or Invisalign, you can aesthetically and discreetly straighten your teeth. If you are interested in learning more about ClearCorrect or Invisalign and how they can help you, contact our dentists at Kandor Dental today. The healthy and beautiful smile of your dreams is within your reach thanks to our clear custom aligners!
- To discreetly straighten your teeth, you may want to consider ClearCorrect or Invisalign invisible aligners. ClearCorrect and Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our doctors expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week until they have straightened to the final position our doctor has prescribed.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- An alternative and exciting treatment is called 6 Month Smiles. Clear cosmetic braces, which are virtually invisible, allow us to move teeth in just 6 months. Ask to our doctors if you are a candidate for 6 months braces.
You may way to consider clear braces if you have:
- Certain bite problems
- Crowded teeth
- Misalignment of the teeth
- Gaps between the teeth